Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bo and His Feminine Side

The storms were pretty bad today........lots of rain really quickly, dramatic lighting and high decibel thunder.

I opened the kitchen door that leads to the enclosed upper deck so the sounds and smells of the rain could come inside. I went outside briefly and when I came back in, I caught a a slight movement out of the corner of my eye.

Bo is my 100 pound alpha male dog who hates everyone but me who lives on the upper deck and to my knowledge, has never stepped a foot into the house. Bo is a tough guy and is not shy about reminding people of that fact. But, he loves me dearly and would protect me through thick and thin so I have had to fight keep him throughout the years, due to his many undesirable antics.

Apparently Bo was seeking a shelter from the storm better than his dog house and sleeping bag on the deck. He never moved and inch or even blinked as I walked toward him, asking what the heck he thought he was doing. I assume he thought he was perfectly camouflaged.

This immediately reminded me of people who park in other people's clearly marked parking spots. Obviously, this boy can not read.