Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bo's New Jacket

Anyone who knows me very well knows I have a special place in my heart for my old Walker, Bo. There have been times over the years when Bo was the "bad boy" in my life.........times when absolutely no one in the world loved him but me. But I loved him enough to defend him and fight for his life when everyone else had given up on him. And you know why? Because as much as I loved him, he always loved me more.

Bo and I are older now......hopefully a bit wiser, definitely a lot slower. Age and some rough times before he came to live here have taken a toll on Bo. Very cold weather and very hot weather are hard on Bo, so I do what I can to alleviate his pain.

We are expecting our first freeze on the mountain tonight. In preparation for the cold weather, I began a search to buy Bo a jacket. It wasn't so easy to find a XXL..... he is a big boy. So when I found a nice fleece jacket that would actually fit him, I didn't have a choice of color.

But after dressing him for the cold evening, I thought perhaps maybe I should have gone to a few more stores.

Is it just me...........or does Bo look a bit like Harry Potter?