Sunday, June 28, 2009

Over the past few years, several of my close friends have asked me to write a blog....I am not sure why.
Maybe it is because I love to read and write?
Maybe it is because I have strong feelings about many subjects?
Maybe it is because my life seems to be very ironic?
But I think it is because I have had a very compelling life.
My husband calls me a female "Forrest Gump"......not because of our mental similarities, but because I seem to be one of those people who have unique/unusual/bizarre experiences. I don't go looking for them, they just seem to find me.
Despite some bumps along the way (big and small), I have been very fortunate/lucky/blessed (depending on your view of our fate). I am a living example that "Life is a journey, not a destination".
I have no idea where this will go, but I look forward to having you along for the trip!